Uncle JackPermanent Link
- Drone’s View of Volcano InteriorSomeone flew a quadrotor with a Dji Phantom camera into Yasur volcano on Tanna island, Vanuatu, and got some spectacular footage:
- Pic of the Day – 12/20/14A real-color photograph of Saturn taken by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft. You can just see that weird hexagonal storm at the pole.
- If Google Search Was a Real Person, Part 2CollegeHumor once again imagines a world where Google’s search engine is actually a real person that everyone consults. Watch to the end.
- Pic of the Day – 12/19/14An emerald snail fossil. All of the original snail’s shell has been replaced with crystalline emerald. This specimen is perhaps unique in the world, a priceless museum treasure. There’s a opal shop inside the Hotel Del Coronado. Part of their displays include an opalized snail shell — not for sale. But I always asked anyway […]
- Basset Hound Clown CarFive of Gretchen Hoey‘s six basset hounds file out one-by-one from an igloo-style doghouse in “clown car style.” What makes this all the more remarkable is, that although basset hounds are short, they are not small dogs and can weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Drone’s View of Volcano Interior