The Difference Between Your and You’rePermanent Link
- Holy Shlamoly! 900 Followers!We now have over 900 followers of this blog. Thanks, everybody!!! I wish I could follow you all!
- How to Dissect a PomegranateIn my recent recipe for rice pilaf, I mentioned using pomegranate seeds as an add-in. One of the world’s oldest fruits, they’re amazingly healthful, full of Vitamins C and K, antioxidants, and fiber. But buying already-cleaned seeds is VERY expensive. Whole pomegratates can be quite intimidating to open and clean, so I wanted to share […]
- Pic of the Day – 11/26/14Correfoc celebrants dressed as devils for the Festes de Sant Roc in the gothic quarter of Barcelona by photographer Jordi Boixareu.
- SnowtimeMicroscopic timelapse of ice crystals growing by Vyacheslav Ivanov: snowtime
- Pic of the Day – 11/25/14Sitting on a dock, contemplating the mysteries. By photographer Ben Leshchinsky.
- Holy Shlamoly! 900 Followers!